Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Couch Comando on the Chair

Today Sadie and I where out and came in to find Maxx playing couch commando on the back of the chair( you know what I mean ) the remote was in the chair, so I went to get the remote and at first the tail whip came (she hits you with her tail as you unknowingly go about what you are doing) then she curls up in the pounce position and darts out of the chair right as I reach for the remote. I see her jump down only to realize all she wanted to do was to play a friendly game of chase with Sadie. (They play this game Quite often.)
When you live with a cat commando is always a popular game.
Posted by Picasasjzcbk584d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Web Statistics ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913 ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913