Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Super-bowl Sunday

Its cold and we have snow on the ground ( we got lucky we didn't get much snow from the last storm)and the big game is on today!

Sadie is looking forward to the game because when the humans are focused on the big game cheering for the Saints, she will be scouting for the food.
And it not just human food, its the good stuff like pizza, all different kinds of chips, big sandwiches, hot wings and things that the humans call junk food !
Sadie says " She can't wait, she never had hot wings before."
And lets not forget that the Animal Planet has the Puppy bowl on before the Super-bowl, and Momo is looking forward to the kitty half time show.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Momo, I liked the Kitty 1/2 time. Did you??
    Sadie, watch those wings. You might burn your tongue. I'm just sayin'.
    Enjoy your pawty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sadie! I hope you are enjoying the food, I mean game. Do you have lots of peoples at your house? We are watching the game too....sorta. Mom and I prefer the puppy bowl too. We also got some snow and we are supposed to get a whole lot more tonight and tomorrow...ick! Love ya girl!
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess everyone there in your house is happy!
    Did you get some of that yummy food??
    I hope so!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sadie
    We hope you were able to sneak a few delicious new foods last night!!! Your team won you must be excited!!
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sadie,

    I have a Valentines card with your name on it but don't have your address. Could I please have it? It's filled with lots of love and kisses!! My email address is redricca@sbcglobal.net

    {{{huggies}}}...Moma

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Web Statistics ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913 ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913