Friday, January 22, 2010

The Order of the Pup Scouts

About a week or two ago Sadie joined the Pup Scouts of America.
And she got her first merit badge.
All she had to do was join the Pup Scouts of America over at our friends blog I Need A Sugar Fix and take the oath:

"On the honor of my paw I will do my best
to do my duty to my fur and non-fur community
& to obey the Pup Scout Law
to help other pups and their people at all times
to keep myself in tip top pup condition,
furry aware & ready at a moments notice.
"

and then she was n official Pup Scout.
( check out her membership card over in the side bar)

Yesterday they had their first meeting there were Pup Scout biscuits , they had a little Pup Scout education, and sang Pup Scout songs.
A good time was had by all, and if you would like to join the Pup Scouts of America head on over to I Need A Sugar Fix and leave a message for Candy, Captain and their mom.

6 comments:

  1. Woof! Woof! Hey there fellow Scout Pup. Happy Friday n have a great weekend. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie congrats on your induction into the Scout Pups...you are one fine K9 and will set such a good example!!
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sadie Lady, I kind of like that "Slick" name. Maybe Slick and Trick. hehehe
    Glad you had a good time at your pup scout meeting. Do you meet every week or only once a month???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job Sadie!
    Being a Pup Scout is pawesome!
    Have a great weekend!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great that you are a pup scout now. That sounds like great fun. Lots of new activities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad you are a pup scout too! Hopefully we won't get into too much trouble together.
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Web Statistics ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913 ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913