Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Who's house


I got this little foam house about a year a go, I thought it would be a cute little place for Sadie to go and have a nap in the day time. But as time went on she has become quite the lap dog.(as I'm posting this she is sleeping in the chair with me)When Sadie was still using the house, Maxx would get in it and have a little cat nap,(when it was empty) and some times they both would be in the house together. So now that Sadie sleep in a chair with her humans, Maxx has claimed the house for herself. She goes in it and has a little nap, or she carries one of her cat toys in the house to play with and has some time to herself . It's nice to see Maxx enjoy the house even though Sadie got board with it!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. These pics are mega cute. Keep posting them. I love supporting your blog and commenting as it cheers me up looking at these fabulous little animal friends.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Web Statistics ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913 ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913