Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Wubba Udate

Ok, I know I post about the Wubba a lot, but this toy is special to Sadie. If she is up stairs, the Wubba is with her, if she is down stairs the Wubba is with her.
It seems like Sadie is kinda ruff with this toy, but she has it with her chewing on it, or playing a game of chase or tug with it.
Sadie doesn't let the Wubba get to far away, if you look closely at the top left corner, you can see a paw and a little nose. Guess who it is!
It looks like we will be in one of our locale pet stores to replace this one soon. I don't mind though, because Sadie has so much fun with her Wubba.
I'm told all the time that dachshunds tend to have obsessions with balls,( Jack's obsession is a ball) but Sadie's obsession is defiantly her Wubba.



5 comments:

  1. Hi, Sadie!
    I have a wubba too but yes, my favorites are balls!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie....wubba....I'm sorry I don't know what that is. Did you name it or did the toy come with that name....Lorenza knows about it so it must be something puppies know. It is a very nice toy though and if it makes you happy I say buy 50 of them.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. See I am jealous again. Sadie if you come and visit me I will get you a wubba for every room.
    Have a good day all.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Web Statistics ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913 ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913