Monday, October 5, 2009

Midnight has a New Friend

Ok, I know I haven't mentioned Midnight for a little while, so just in case you don't remember who Midnight is, she is the cat that resides at my parent's house.
And Midnight has a new little friend ( little sister) named Buttons.

Since Momo and Sadie haven't been feeling that well, we haven't had a chance to go to my parents house and meet Buttons, but since Momo is feeling better and we called to see if Jack was going to be there (Sadie has to stay away from him so he doesn't get sick) we went to my parent house yesterday.
Buttons is about Momo's age, about six to seven weeks old ,and has made quite an addition to the family.
Midnight just loves having someone to play with, and my parents are having a lot of fun with her to.
Buttons is quite happy to be there to, and is making my parent's house her home to.
And most likely be mentioned in our Saturday Adventures a lot.

6 comments:

  1. Very nice addition. Looking forward to some of the adventures. Buttons is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful white kitty with a darling name Buttons....how cute.
    Here's hoping Momo and Sadie are doing better.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buttons is adorable!
    Glad she feels at home!
    I hope Sadie and Momo are feeling better!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buttons is too cute. I love sweet white kitties. Awwww.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oops...
    Its a very beautiful new friend
    so soft and soooooo white :)))))
    She is adorable !!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Web Statistics ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913 ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913