Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Rainy Fall Day

We had a rainy fall Saturday.
After Sadie, Jack and Momo spent a short time playing, they got sleepy.
Sadie laid down by her dad for a nap.
Jack snuggled next to me.
And the little Mo Man decided the rug on the floor looked good for a nap.
Even though Buttons doesn't play with the dogs like Momo does, the rainy day even made her sleepy.
Sadie wanted to take a picture of all the wet leaves from her point of view.
Sadie said " she wanted to give you a view of what the leaves look like when you have short little legs."
She said " She likes the leaves better when they are on the ground, but she likes the leaves even more when they are dry , because she can run and jump in them and her nose doesn't get wet when she sniffs them."

7 comments:

  1. Hi Sadie Ladie, Grrreat rainy day activities. Yep, your leaves look just like mine do. I don't like them wet either.
    My Blog is still all black. At least I can use my blog time for some extra napping. I do hope it gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ;)
    Everyone is sleeping
    sleep well .........
    Enjoy your sunday.
    hugs
    Kareltje =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunday is a great sleepy day. The leaves picture is beautiful. I wish she had fall leaves here in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woof! A rainy day is a great time to take long naps. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sadie,
    Mom LOL when she read your comment on our blog about our neighbor dog's names! HA!!! Too funny your peeps are sharp!
    Loved seeing all the sleepy furry babes.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey again Sadie Ladie, I am having a sunny day today. Wish you could be here to share it with me. I need something to take my mind off all my blogging troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sadie, we had a nice Saturday but Sunday it stormed like crazy. Do you hate rain as much as I do? It is not fair that we have to get our tummies wet when we tinkle.
    Snuggles,
    Twix

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Web Statistics ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913 ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913