Monday, October 12, 2009

Our New friend Gave Us an Award.

Our new friend Kat from Candles, Crafts and What ever gave us this great award.
She has a nice blog about candles, crafts and she also post jokes and stuff .
Katy loves a good chuckle to, so stop by and say hi.

In the rules you are suppose to give it to fifteen new friends , but we are going to cheat a little bit.

We like so many blog and would like to share it with our older friends too.
So if your an old friend, or a new friend, Please take our award and leave your link below.
I hope all of our friends enjoy our award!

5 comments:

  1. Morning Sadie
    Thanks for the award. We'll work on posting it tonight. We hope your day is great,
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sadie, Yoou ar so sweet thanks!!

    xo martine & the kidlets

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sadie, Congratulations on getting that super WARD. I am not allowed to do the link thingies. My mom has MY YapStop computer that SantaPaws brought to ME... all set up so I can't get myself into trouble. RATS. She can be a big pain in my tail sometimes. Enjoy your WARD.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the kind words you posted about me and my blog!!!

    I love coming here, and am so glad I found you in this great big blogosphere!!

    Hugs,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Sadie! You are just the cutest thing ever! I hope you've recovered by now...I don't think I have yet.
    Love ya, Girlfuriend!
    Twix

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Web Statistics ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913 ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913