Sunday, October 11, 2009

Our Saturday Adventure

We went to my parent"s house, like we usually do on Saturday.
Sadie had a nice visit with her grandparents.
Sadie says " She loves to sit on her granddad's lap."
Then after Jack got there and they played a little bit, it was time to have something to eat.
And event though I didn't get a picture of it, Momo was having a bite to eat with the pack.
And yes it was dog food he was eating.
Momo says " He likes the meaty flavor."
After every body ate it was play time again.
And while the other cats where off doing cat things, Momo played with the dogs.
Momo says " Dogs play the I got your tail game the best."
He even taught the game to Jack.
Sadie watched over Momo the whole time too, because Jack never played the I got your tail game with a kitten before.
After all of the playing and running with the dogs The Mo Man was tired and needed to take a nap, so he headed in to the arms of a human for his nap.
Momo might play hard like a dog, but he still needs to have his cat naps.
While Sadie watched over her kitten the whole time until she finally took a nap too.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sadie, Wow FUN FOOD AND FURends. Makes for a grrreat time.
    My sister lives in the Northwest part of Pawsylvania. You are a long way from her.
    I really like your hoodie. I don't have one of those things...YET. I may ask SantaPAWS for one though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie,
    You got to play with a kitten. How fun. My cat cousins will not play with me. How lucky you are to play with a kitty.
    Sally Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun Saturday and what a cute kitty!

    xo martine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Sadie!
    I guess Momo thinks he is a dog!
    Glad you all had a nice weekend!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sadie,
    I don't know how you had the energy to play on Saturday! I napped all day. HA!!
    Momo is a handsome kitty. He is nearly the same color as I was as a kitty. My gray is much darker now.
    Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sadie,

    Thanks for the pretty award. Your kitty is really sweet! And are'nt grandparents grrrreat?

    Luv,
    Riley and Star.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Web Statistics ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913 ss_blog_claim=7472e9c6b14de90148f9bdaa5d17f913